Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bangkok, Thailand

<p>Nearly fifteen million people all searching for the truth make up this city of old. For those of you who have ever enjoyed the movie, The King and I, Thailand used to be called Siam. The storylines depicted on the outer walls of the Grand Palace are truly amazing works of art, and the giant guardians called Yai, in front of the palace temples are fearsome. It all ends in Nirvana, which, sadly, is impossible for the common man to attain. Thank you Jesus that no matter the likes or differences of cities (I found that Bangkok has many similarities to LA and Chicago and New York.), or the beliefs or unbeliefs or the agreements or disagreements of mankind, Your truth is everlasting, your love is unfailing, your gift of salvation is free to anyone who chooses to accept it. I love you, Lord.





No comments:

Post a Comment