Tuesday, October 9, 2012

After spending a couple of weeks helping my mother after her full shoulder replacement surgery, I was greeted to this beautiful sunset, as I was nearly home from an eight hour drive between Phoenix, AZ and Tehachapi, CA, or as my children so lovingly call it, "T-town." It made me thankful for my home there, my family and friends, and for my family at Bridge Bible Church, but mostly for my Savior. I have received a few encouraging emails from all of you about your prayers for my mother and also encouraging words for our upcoming missions trip. God is surely going before us, and He will guide us in His way, because He is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent. This last year,I have seen His wonderful and loving hand guiding my life as never before, and I am excited for the journey He has set before us! Godspeed to you all. In His Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment